Friday, October 7, 2016

I got my flight plans

So this last week at the MTC has been great! Today my district and I got our flight plans!! We are going to San Fran first then to Auckland then to Port Vila. I am suuuper excited to get out to the field! Also watching conference this last weekend has been a huge blessing. Seeing the general authorities give such profound messages from a missionary perspective is really really cool. Its hard to believe how much I've learned from being here in just the last 5 weeks. From the language to gospel principles. 

It turns out that we had to move residences today because they are doing construction on our building so a few hours out of our P-day was used to move from 12M to 16M. Its kinda weird that we have to move to a new building for just a week but its fine.

It was really hard this week to see so many people from our zone go. We all got so close to them but C'est la vie! I really hope I can meet up with these people after our missions!

I'll send some final pictures from the MTC next week! And as far as I know I don't need anything before I leave the country. Although I've heard basic everyday necessities are really expensive in New Cal so I'm not quite sure yet. Oh and I forgot to say last week but I got the chance to see the old temple film. It was really cool to see how they did back then!

Avec amour,

-Elder Burbank

No comments:

Post a Comment